Nightime in Berlin
When you visit any capital city, you cannot leave without having seen it from two perspectives: day and night. Berlin is certainly no exception. Under the natural daylight and artistically placed night lighting, the most popular attractions of Berlin are shown from diametrically opposed optics. In fact, it is only at nightfall when the most representative details of the historic architecture in the so-called Jewish Quarters, the results of reunification in the modern government district after the fall of the Wall and the futuristic square Potsdamer Platz, reveal what is not visible to the naked eye.
Discover the city that arises at sunset on this walk through the Berlin night …
- For all programs (except “Nightime in Berlin” and Museums) a minimum duration of 3,5 hours applies.
- All programs can be modified or combined in one or many ways. I can customize your visit to meet your wishes.
- All tours are conducted from two people, but also for larger groups and companies.
- Some tours are subject to seasonal schedules (April – October)
- Outdoor tours (“The Royal Walks”, biking tours, “Memorial Estate and Museum Sachsenhausen”) cannot be performed under poor weather conditions.
- For more information about the programs and rates, please use our contact form.