Berlin “12 in 1”
If you don’t have a lot of time in a city that in the early twentieth century was the largest in the world (in terms of area) and where there is much to see, this tour is designed for you. Customized to your individual time limit between three and five hours, you will have an introduction into the origins and most important events of the past 750 years.
Allow me to show you 12 of countless attractions between the Historical City Center and the “City West“: from the square Alexanderplatz with the imposing Television Tower (Fernsehturm), passing along both flanks of the historical Unter den Linden avenue with the Berlin Cathedral (Berliner Dom) and the “Museum Island“ (Museumsinsel), the “Frederician Forum“ (Humboldt University, State Opera House, St. Hewdig Catholic Cathedral and Royal Library) – until reaching the old Main Square (Gendarmenmarkt), the surroundings of the allied border crossing Checkpoint Charlie where diplomats entered East Berlin during the Cold War era and then, through the world famous Brandenburg Gate, walking into the western part of town to admire the new German Parliament Building (Reichstag / Bundestag), the futuristic Potsdamer Platz and the Victory Column (Siegessäule). End of the road, the Kurfürstendamm avenue.
- For all programs (except “Nightime in Berlin” and Museums) a minimum duration of 3,5 hours applies.
- All programs can be modified or combined in one or many ways. I can customize your visit to meet your wishes.
- All tours are conducted from two people, but also for larger groups and companies.
- Some tours are subject to seasonal schedules (April – October)
- Outdoor tours (“The Royal Walks”, biking tours, “Memorial Estate and Museum Sachsenhausen”) cannot be performed under poor weather conditions.
- For more information about the programs and rates, please use our contact form.